NASHVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Newport Healthcare, a nationwide community of evidence-based therapy applications for teenagers and younger adults with psychological well being problems, is kicking off the brand new yr by celebrating current milestones that may enhance psychological well being therapy and entry to care throughout the nation.
Almost half of American youngsters ages 13-18 have a psychological well being dysfunction based on the Nationwide Institute of Psychological Well being. Younger adults ages 18-25 have the best prevalence of any psychological sickness in comparison with different age teams, but the bottom charges of receiving psychological well being therapy. The nation is in an indeniable psychological well being disaster that precipitated however was exacerbated by the COVID pandemic. Entry to therapy is crucial.
Newport Healthcare has responded to this crucial scenario by including therapy capability in current areas and increasing to new areas, whereas sustaining the core values and individualized shopper focus which have produced profitable outcomes and sustained therapeutic. Final yr, Newport acquired greater than 100,000 requires assist and handled greater than 3,700 purchasers, a small however significant fraction of the younger individuals battling psychological well being points.
To handle the present psychological well being disaster, Newport has just lately:
- Opened new outpatient therapy applications in Fairfax (Va.), Minneapolis, Waukesha (Wis.), Westchester (Pa.), and Westlake Village (Calif.).
- Opened new residential therapy applications in Temecula (Calif.), Sacramento, Fairfield (Conn.), Fairfax (Va.), and Minnesota, with a Charlotte, N.C. web site coming quickly. Newport expanded capability in Orange County, Los Angeles, and the Bay Space as properly.
- Re-introduced digital remedy (“vIOP”) in a number of states to succeed in youth in rural areas the place unmet psychological well being wants are disproportionately excessive.
- Acquired Minnesota-based PrairieCare, a premier supplier of psychological well being companies within the Midwest with one of many nation’s largest pediatric psychiatric practices, to advance and increase psychological well being therapy for youth and adults.
- Contracted with six new in-network insurance coverage companions and plan directors together with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Protect of Connecticut, Capital Blue Cross (Pennsylvania), Refrain Neighborhood Well being Plans (Wisconsin), Dean Well being Plan (Wisconsin), Safety Well being Plan (Wisconsin), and Shasta Administrative Providers (Northwest U.S.) to provide households extra entry to efficient, reasonably priced psychological well being care.
- Launched its Heart for Analysis and Innovation, merging analysis and information assortment with medical apply to advance psychological well being therapy efficacy.
- Partnered with outstanding organizations to lift consciousness and scale back the stigma of psychological well being problems, together with The Trevor Undertaking, To Write Love On Her Arms, the American Psychological Affiliation, and the American Psychiatric Affiliation.
“Our imaginative and prescient is to be the innovator in behavioral well being therapy, a pioneer in eradicating the stigma round psychological well being, and the main supplier of sustainable therapeutic,” mentioned Joe Procopio, Newport Healthcare’s Chief Government Officer. “Newport is however one a part of the answer to the nation’s psychological well being disaster, and we’re a dependable, accessible, and efficient useful resource for households and psychological well being professionals.”
Amidst Newport’s progress and innovation, shopper and household satisfaction scores have elevated, whereas extra focus has been devoted to the shopper/household expertise—from their very first name, by admission and therapy, to discharge and persevering with care—with interdepartmental finest practices applied all through. Additional, Newport created toolkits for constructing resilience and navigating therapy, a YouTube channel that serves as an academic useful resource for households, and a marketing campaign that strikes the nationwide discourse from psychological well being consciousness to motion.
In consequence, Newport was named a Nice Place to Work, acknowledged with Inc.’s Finest in Enterprise Award, and garnered over 5 billion media impressions in 2022, affirming the thought management of its gifted psychological well being consultants.
“Our progress and accomplishments are thrilling—and we have a good time the dedication and keenness that our workers exert to attain this—however serving to individuals is on the core of what we do and our largest reward,” mentioned Procopio.
For extra details about Newport Healthcare, its applications, efficacy, or job alternatives, go to NewportHealthcare.com.
About Newport Healthcare
Newport Healthcare is the nation’s main supplier of evidence-based psychological well being therapy for youth, younger adults, and households. Comprised of Newport Academy, Newport Institute, Heart for Households, and PrairieCare, its full continuum of care contains psychiatric inpatient companies, residential companies, partial hospitalization applications (PHP), intensive outpatient applications (IOP), and digital applications. Newport’s family-centered, built-in method fosters sustainable therapeutic from a basis of compassionate care, medical experience, and unconditional love. With a dedication to advocacy, Newport is making a motion to shift our psychological well being tradition from consciousness to motion, with the first mission to empower lives and restore households.
SOURCE Newport Healthcare